Side note : for me there is one clear record, that belonging to Martha Wainwright, who deserve best album title of the year : I know You're Married, But I have Feelings Too.
Also Cat Power- Jukebox should be on the list but is not because its all covers, but it is one of the best records this year.
Digging To China picks
1. Portishead- Third
2. Gnarls Barkley- The Odd Couple
3. Sigur Rós - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
4. R.E.M. - Accelerate
5. Nick Cave and the Badseeds - Dig! Lazarus! DIG!
6. Joan as Policewoman- To Survive
7. Goldfrapp- Seventh Tree
8. The Breeders -Mountain Battles
9. Amanda Palmer- Who Killed Amanda Palmer?
10. Baby Dee- Safe inside the day
11. The Killers- Day and Age
12. Matmos- Supreme Balloon
13. The Magnetic Fields - Distortion
14. The B-52's - Funplex
15. The Ting-Tings- We started Nothing
16. Santogold- (s/t)
17. Adele -19
18. Robyn- (s/t)
19. Radiohead- In Rainbows
20. Martha Wainwright- I know you're married but I've got feelings too...
I'm having trouble narrowing my best of 2008 down to a winner. maybe i'll just make it a 3 way tie.
Post a Comment