AS If these issues were not enough:
01. She is presently under investigation in Alaska for abuse of power
02. She believes creationism should be taught in public schools
03. She is opposed to abortion even in cases of rape and incest
04. She strongly supports big oil (her husband works for oil company BP)
05. She has no federal or international experience. Prior to being governor (for less than two years) she was only the mayor of a small Alaskan town and a beauty queen!
06. She believes global warming is a farce and is opposed to listing the polar bear as an endangered species
07. She supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and anywhere else big oil wants
08. She supports Pebble Mine which will destroy the richest salmon run in the world
09. She supports aerial shooting of bears and wolves even though Alaskans voted twice to ban the practice.
10. She used $400,000 of state money to fund a media campaign in support of aerial shooting of wolves and bears
Now comes news Palin's 17 year old daughter Bristol (seriously Track, Bristol, Trig? She should not be allowed to name children) is pregnant. Hmm, this amidst growing speculation that Palin's 4 month old son with Down's syndrome Trig Paxson Van Palin (seriously Trig?!) is in fact not her child at all but her grandchild. Trig is widely believed to be the son of Bristol Palin. While I find it bizarrely admirable that a mother would fake a pregnancy and lie to cover up her daughter's mistake, albeit a bit desperate housewives for my taste. Check out this clip of Palin talking about motherhood and Alaskan politics. Supposedly she's about 3 weeks from delivering in this. Look at the body positioning, notice she never once mentions her impending delivery. 8 months pregnant, yes and I'm the Jewish Pope.
McCain will clearly act shocked and disappointed when the truth comes out and quickly replace this anti-feminist throwback with some heinous neo-conservative fascist. Shades of Harriet Meirs here.
Checking with the Anchorage High School that Bristol Palin attended, reporters were given word that her family had taken Bristol out of school due to contracting infectious mononucleosis. The amount of time Bristol was absent shifts from five to eight months.
Mono can last anywhere from two weeks to three months, but an eight month infection is a freak oddity. Yet it remains a common excuse given by girls in private & Catholic schools around the nation when pregnancy comes into play. Not the first time, not the last time.
(source Daily KOS)
Post a Comment